Invicta develops and produces specialty customized gaskets, exhaust gaskets, intake and exhaust manifold gaskets, sintered gaskets, wire-mesh gaskets, spiral wound gaskets, sump-plugs, sealing paste, heat-shield washers, metal o-rings, and rubber O-rings. In addition vehicle specific gaskets are available for almost all passenger and commercial vehicle manufacturers from around the globe. In addition, the company’s other product categories include clamps, air-tank accessories, rubber parts, fasteners, and precision manufactured components. Drawing on this experience, INVICTA is well placed to tackle the challenges of the future. The growing success of the INVICTA in the aftermarket is founded on the company’s expertise in the OEM sector.
By using INVICTA products in OEM quality, dealers, workshops and their customers around the globe can enjoy the benefits of superior performance – for an improved driving experience and, ultimately, eco-friendly operation.
99% of the company’s gasket and sealant products are produced in-house in India at seven state of the art factories utilising the latest advanced technology.
INVICTA gaskets are known to seal accurately and perfectly. This is a result of decades of experience in perfecting our in-house design capabilities and testing infrastructure. Each part is rigorously tested for even the smallest defects so that our customers can enjoy the benefits of superior performance.
- Easy-to-use Digital and Print catalogs
- Quick Delivery
- Access to large stock of standard parts
- High Quality at Reasonable Prices
- 24-hour communication by phone or email
- Technical Support and Design Assistance
- Personalised Packaging and Laser-Marking
- Topic-Specific catalogs with OE Number and Vehicle Brand
- High Professional Standards
- Technical Competence and Modern Manufacturing Techniques
● Gaskets are made in a wide variety of sizes and shapes
● Combinations of metal strip and filler are selected to suit the specific fluid media and operating conditions
● Quick to install and remove
● Operating temperatures from cryogenic up to 1000¡C
● System pressures from high vacuum to over 350 bar
● Support rings - inside and/or outside the spiral - make gaskets suitable for high pipeline pressures on flat or raised flange faces
Increasing torque and performance with decreasing consumption and emissions. The development goals in engine construction determine the requirements of modern gasket systems. As a leader in technology, an original equipment manufacturer transfers all of his expertise, experience and quality into the replacement parts business. With a broad product palette, Invicta supplies cylinder head gaskets for all conventional passenger car and commercial vehicle engines.
Invicta can supply Cylinder Head gaskets of all types - metal layer, metal-elastomer and metal-soft material - individually matched to the requirements of each particular engine.
Cylinder-head gaskets (CHG) have a crucial role to play in the advancement of engine technology, particularly with respect to high-performance diesel engines and petrol engines with direct injection. Development work at Invicta always focuses on the entire engine system. Around 1,000,000 cylinder-head gaskets are produced each year. Whatever the engine concept, we can provide the right sealing system accompanied by an engineering service to speed up the development process from the original idea to production standard.
● Gas-tight, coolant-tight, oil-tight
● Ductile, no re-torque, low distortion
● Resistant to chemical influences (combustion gas, lubricant/coolant)
● Engine designs with optimised weight help to cut fuel consumption and emissions and result in higher diesel engine ignition pressures
● Reduction in component stiffness through the use of light metals and thinner casting walls
We typically manufacture gaskets from a wide variety of natural and synthetic rubber compounds like butyl, EPDM, Neoprene, Nitrile, Silicone, SBR, Vinyl, and Viton. We can manufacture gaskets in solid rubber material as well as with closed cell or open cell foam structure to meet your specific requirements.
Our gasket products can withstand harsh environments and provide resilient sealing in every pressure, temperature, and weather conditions. Our silicone products are well-known for their superior quality.